Lift kit for 2wd 5 lug

DesertTan16

I'm still thinking about getting me a lift for my 5 lug 2wd I wish I could go more than 2 inches but two inches would do. I duck hunt and drive through sloughs to get to duck ponds and fish holes. I wanna eventually get some muds but my at3s do fine.

I'm still thinking about getting me a lift for my 5 lug 2wd I wish I could go more than 2 inches but two inches would do. I duck hunt and drive through sloughs to get to duck ponds and fish holes. I wanna eventually get some muds but my at3s do fine.
Not sure if question or statement.
Am i correct that fatbobs is the best place to get a lift for 5 lugs?
Spacers right?

It's a shared thought I want some opinions. Here's the truck. I wanna be up higher, it floods around here and I like to do some off roading. IMG_1379.jpg
And I don't know anything other than how to do the actual lift by spacers you mean wheel spacers or the front and rear suspension spacers?

I use my truck for daily driving, and off-road dirt and some mud trails to get to fishing holes and hunting spots

yesir, thats the only place I know of who caters to 5lug............ I havent looked for a few yrs, but that name sticks with me

Back