Lift Kit Help.

collinneil

Hey guys. I have an 06 stock Tacoma. I'm wanting roughly a 6 in lift kit and trying to run 35's on it. I want something reliable without breaking the bank wide open seeing as to how I'm still in highschool and have to pay for an apartment and truck payment and all my other bills as well. So any help or advice you all could give would be great. I'm eventually gonna do a whole build and have this truck sitting high and pretty but first up is the suspension lift and new rims and tires.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1463019871.571424.jpg

Hey guys. I have an 06 stock Tacoma. I'm wanting roughly a 6 in lift kit and trying to run 35's on it. I want something reliable without breaking the bank wide open seeing as to how I'm still in highschool and have to pay for an apartment and truck payment and all my other bills as well. So any help or advice you all could give would be great. I'm eventually gonna do a whole build and have this truck sitting high and pretty but first up is the suspension lift and new rims and tires.View attachment 8918
Silverpataco has a 6 in for sale i believe

Back