Lift kit

I don't know much about trucks. I was planning on buying bilstein 5100 lift kit with 2888 coils, strut assembly, light racing uca's, and a deaver single aal. I was wondering what your guy's opinion on this lift would be and If it's a good choice or if I should go with something else.

Are you planning on setting the 5100’s on the lowest setting or 0 lift? What deaver AAL are you using?

Sounds like a solid set up. You should be good to go. Pictures.

i own a 2015 tacoma 4wd. I ordered the bilstein 5100 front pair and rear (335/ amazon). installed myself, used the stock coils and dialed the front to 2.75 or the highest setting. after that saw i needed a block in the back so i got the 1 inch and modified the u bolts( cutt them to proper length so it wouldn't look weird or drag the ground if off road. ive never installed a lift kit in my life and it was the first one, relativity easy for me, took about 4-5 hours. purchased 285/70-17 on stock rim so i ordered 1.25'' center hub spacers... CENTER HUB. after install and tire mount and alignment had to take off the front mud flap thing its about 4 inches long and 3 inches tall and also the front back mud flaps. after that no rubbing whatsoever even on a flex. the truck rides very well almost like stock and the tires i purchased ( nitto ridge grapplers) aggressive allterrain, these tires are hands down the best ones ive ever had and ive had alot. Quiet as can be, im at 70,000 miles on them now and i still have half tread its unbelievable and i drive the ruck outta my truck. (only 2 tire rotations). The only thing i would consider is the 6100 bilstein front shocks, thicker diameter and longer travel or extension. other than that im very pleased with this mod and it was very very cheap (consider i get my tires at cost) but everything i purchased what from amazon except the blocks, autozone if i remember correctly, didnt add the 2 degree deal for the rear blocks, one inch in rear did not need as the diff was bearly pitched. spacers were nessassary as the inside of the tire was less and half a pinkie distance away from the upper control arm. 1.25 was all needed. best lift for the money and without having to get upper control arms...etc.

Need help with a lift kit for a 2006 4wd. Not needing more than 2.5". Whats the best out there? I had a 2002 with a kit that included KING coilover shocks and a "add a leaf" to the rear. I think it was Pro-Comp.

Back