Lift

Want to be able to mud with the guys, nothing crazy but want to be able to put it in some ****, lots of sand pits, wood trails, i live in mass.

Right now i have a cosmetic lift that was on it when i bought truck, spacer lift in front, blocks in back. I feel like he put 5100s on cuz it rides very smooth but too much filth on the shock

Right now i have a cosmetic lift that was on it when i bought truck, spacer lift in front, blocks in back. I feel like he put 5100s on cuz it rides very smooth but too much filth on the shock
5100 will preload the coils for lift.... its ok. Its a reversed spacer basically but valved to handle the preload "better".
I think going from spacer to 5100 will be so so... price coil/shock prices at downsouth motorsports, toyteclifts, sdhq, 4wp..... look into ome, eibach, coils and use either ome dampers, or 5100s as dampers but not in addition to lifting duties.

Spacer to 5100s if going above 1.75" i think is a lateral move.

No i wasnt saying put them on now. I feel like they might already be on it.but ya i think im gnna order a nice ome kit. You think you could shoot me a link for a good complete kit that has everything i will need for front and back. Trying to stay in the 12 to 1500 range installed

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475276053.095599.jpg
This is a good solid lift , but, depends on the shop for installation price. Probably $500-750 with alignment. If you lived near me I do it for free.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475276288.744346.jpg
I just had this installed last week. It's great adjusting the ride depending on what off-roading conditions or load your hauling.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1475277168.317363.jpg
The rear springs were taken apart and we added one more long spring for more load and not a harsher ride. Also not shown are SPC Light Racing Upper Control Arms allowing more adjustability and a new grease able sealed ball joint. Body mount chop and then new welding on that.
BFG KO 2's 285/75-16 just on the factory wheels.

Alrite guys its upgrade time. Can someone shoot me a link for a complete kit, 3 inch lift that can actually offroad. I have a 09 trd sport dcsb. Trying to be under 2k installed

Back