Lifted parts

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Shane Hughes, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Shane Hughes

Shane Hughes New Member

Hey guys new to the forum but have had toyota's all my life just picked up a 99 and had a 6 inch lift the front was in bad shape but free can't pass up. I'm trying to figure the brand lift an parts I need there is a cylinder that bolts to the top of the spindle and goes up to a plate that's bolted through the upper control arm spot and the cylinder bolts in straight up. The cylinder is shot and bushing is also shot need ideas where to go who to talk to so I can get new ones and not the road have pictures of it . If doing anything wrong let me know new at this thanks ! Tried to upload picture of the cylinder and won't let me says it's to large so let me know if there's a way. Thanks

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

You've got to shrink the picture less than 1Mb. You can get an app that will do it or email it to yourself and pick a smaller size has to be under 1Mb.
    Procomp and fabtech are the ones I know of.

4. OP
    Shane Hughes

Shane Hughes New Member

5. OP
    Shane Hughes

Shane Hughes New Member

Thank you bud and was told by the guy I got the truck from it was either tuff country or skyjacker