Locked and unlocked TEQ HED checking in.

Mattnatti

TEQ HED
Greetings from Ohio!

I currently own a 80 series Land Cruiser locked Front and rear slightly built.

9314631b58b830b29c891ff18280fe6d.jpg

I love this truck!

I now DD a 2012 Tacoma after trading in a 09' Civic Si coupe that just sat in the garage.

c9dd94a7dc56f9fe788831ea8cb9e726.jpg

2256f14751ee26baf04f14091c7ea0f0.jpg

f450fcb90dc387c4aef326bfe7aa5052.jpg

I love this truck also but for many different reasons. 11-12mpg in the LC to 18-19mpg in the Tacoma is the main reason.:thumbup:

Not sure I am going to do too much more to the Tacoma for a while. More aggressive tires will be the next big $ purchase. Still need to winch the short bus on the LC.

Patiently waiting to hit the lotto so I can find a donor 80 to cage, power stroke six speed with rockwells under it. I just hope I live long enough for that :wheelchair:

Great looking Land Cruiser you have there. Would love to own one whether it was an 80 series or the FJ 45.

Thanks guys, the LC is pretty sweet. I have given her a lot of TLC and she has never let me down. We have been on a few Gnarly trail's together as well. popped a front flare off in November and other than brush pinstripes that is the only body damage....straight as a arrow.

Here are the toys together after a bath and wax. Not sure if I will pop the back flares off yet. Kinda like the narrower front look. I am sure the backs will come off sooner or later though.:wallbash:

de3f5bbd9afaaac88ae84d97d11b1f37.jpg

Last edited:
I'm definitely a fan of the black! and that 80 series is sweet:thumbsup:

Thanks, I did "settle" with the black. Every time I own black I swear I won't own it again but it just gives me motivation to keep it clean.

I had the windows, tails, third brake light and front corners done a couple of weeks ago and installed a pop&lock premium this week.

Sweet truck and land cruiser they both look great

Thanks,

Back