looking for a camper shell

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by jared, Jan 12, 2018.

1. jared

jared New Member

I have a 2000 tacoma that is an access cab. I have a black truck so it would be nice if the shell was black as well, but any color works. If you would please let me know if you have one or know someone who has one for sale...or the best place to find one that would be great. The big brand websites aren't very helpful and I keep seeing posts about fitting other brand shells to my truck. I want a perfectly fitted shell so those are out the door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

-Jared
    my web mail is dgrptr2000 and the email platform I use is yahoo

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

can store alot more under a shell than u can on a horse, thats for sure.

could fit some loot and a winchester under a tonneu cover if thats an option?

I have seen some good deals on craigslist.

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    Like Bojangles said, you can find some good deals on Craigslist, eBay and even in local trading times.
    Also, go to the manufacturer site of the brand you like and get a product type and number. Then search for the specific one on the big auto retailer sites and used.

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Definitely good to store your loot and Winchester before an epic Sunday drive.

OR17TRD and Bojangles like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

A few pistols and some whiskey too.

Bojangles and Bogunn like this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

This thread is a ghost town.... the OP must have went to the OK Corral for a gunfight.

OR17TRD and Bojangles like this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I tip my hat...

Bogunn and Bojangles like this.