Low beam out high beam still works

I'm thinking about upgrading to hid kit. 6k. I don't know what to look for tho, watts? Relays, anything else I don't know much about them. I had some on my mustang about 8 years ago.

I'm thinking about upgrading to hid kit. 6k. I don't know what to look for tho, watts? Relays, anything else I don't know much about them. I had some on my mustang about 8 years ago.

Ur gunna blind the hell out of people throwing hids in your stock housings. No matter what wattage or kelvin

I just keep reading the stock bulbs just like to blow. I got sylvania ultras. Any recommendations. I only had these bulbs for 6 months now.

I just keep reading the stock bulbs just like to blow. I got sylvania ultras. Any recommendations. I only had these bulbs for 6 months now.
Ive run silverstars for years, and they last a bit over 12 months for me even when i worked nights.
Wear gloves, or dont touch the glass on the new bulbs. Save reciepts and packaging, read the warranty on the package.

If you get ebay/spyder housings, seal them with ge silicone ii, and be advised they have worse output than oem housings when using halogen bulbs.

That said, theres no need to do anything but run a decent halogen bulb in an oem housing. Ive yet to outrun my lights.

Back