Magnetic Grey Metallic thread

The best part of the color is that it's the only one that changes based on its surroundings. At night, looks black...in sunlight, it's beautiful...at dusk, forget about it....

:yes:

This is so true. Dirty it looks sexy, shiny clean it looks sexy, fresh wax and polish and you can see a full reflection, but its still nice and dark. Amazing color.

Have you guys with MGMs noticed that some seem slightly lighter or darker than others, even when both are washed clean and in the same spot at the same time? Mine has always been a tad bit darker than every other MGM I've seen. And its not just me, people constantly ask me of mine is different somehow. Idk what it is.

Somebody said there are 2 shades of MGM from the dealer but that's BS! Its only 1 color code. Anyone else notice this????

Have you guys with MGMs noticed that some seem slightly lighter or darker than others, even when both are washed clean and in the same spot at the same time? Mine has always been a tad bit darker than every other MGM I've seen. And its not just me, people constantly ask me of mine is different somehow. Idk what it is.

Somebody said there are 2 shades of MGM from the dealer but that's BS! Its only 1 color code. Anyone else notice this????

Maybe just one person took care of it and the other didn't. Black is the same way...older looks lighter, newer looks darker. First I've heard of that tho...

This is mine from this winter & the only pic I have.
I bought it in January 2013.
My trailer is a Triton single enclosed snowmobile trailer.

picture.php

Back