Making conversation

Dustin14

IMG_6126.jpgIMG_6101.jpgIMG_6102.jpg
Just wanting to make conversation.... I have a 2008 tacoma long bed with a 3 inch leveling kit ... so far I’ve done a little bit to it... I have 2 inch wheel spacers all the way around and I have wheel off of a 2017 4 runner with 285/70/17 mud tires I have converted every light to LED and I have LED accent lights In my floor board and I have 2 6 foot light strips in the bed that light up the entire bed and rock lights in my fender wells and a tyger bull bar and after market tail lights and third brake light and I’ve installed a touch screen radio... it’s not a lot I just add to it as I can I have a pretty decent job making decent money and a lot of it goes towards my truck lolIMG_6103.jpgIMG_5617.jpg

looks great, Dustin. do you like it better than your old prerunner? are you still wanting the 6" lift? i think it looks great the way you have it.

looks great, Dustin. do you like it better than your old prerunner? are you still wanting the 6" lift? i think it looks great the way you have it.

I like the way it is now but I may change it up in the future but I’m gonna leave it how it is for a while and I like it way better than my prerunner it rides way better

View attachment 30027View attachment 30028View attachment 30029
Just wanting to make conversation.... I have a 2008 tacoma long bed with a 3 inch leveling kit ... so far I’ve done a little bit to it... I have 2 inch wheel spacers all the way around and I have wheel off of a 2017 4 runner with 285/70/17 mud tires I have converted every light to LED and I have LED accent lights In my floor board and I have 2 6 foot light strips in the bed that light up the entire bed and rock lights in my fender wells and a tyger bull bar and after market tail lights and third brake light and I’ve installed a touch screen radio... it’s not a lot I just add to it as I can I have a pretty decent job making decent money and a lot of it goes towards my truck lolView attachment 30030View attachment 30031

IMG_6156.jpgIMG_6154.jpgIMG_6153.jpg
Here is some more pictures

Back