Mark's mosquito repellant clothing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by B.C., Jun 15, 2020.

1. B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Does it really work?

I see ads on TV for mosquito repellent clothing sold at Mark's, has anyone tried it?
    Does it actually work, or just more advertising BS like usual?

tooter likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

skeeters dont bother me as much as ticks. i hate them little bastards!

B.C. likes this.
  4. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

So many this year, worst I've ever seen it.
    These damn things are as thick around me, as annoying democrats.

B-Man and tooter like this.
  5. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

sounds like the perfect environment to test the clothing. or put a sprig of fresh basil behind your ear everyday.

B-Man and B.C. like this.
  6. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

20200620_064823.jpg 20200620_064858.jpg

Scott Wyman, tooter and B-Man like this.
  7. AlexJNorton

AlexJNorton New Member

Nice technology !! Mark always used to invent new technologies for sport clothes and that what exactly make work with them, i’m a fashion designer and i’m working with Mark company to design a new jacket for safari life with new technologies like this, i also used to design dresses, i sell many dresses and shoes designs to big fashion company such as Zara, Gucci, Prada and recently i signed a contract with big fashion company here in US and i’ll design exclusive for them, the company i work with now is lilylulufashion, recently i have been working on designing teddy coats for winter 2021 which you can check here: https://www.lilylulufashion.com/teddy-coats/ , and i’m really looking forward for this new business and the Mark jacket.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.