Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Tires

Thanks C! They're a good lookin' tire and even though they're not the most aggressive tread they're alot more aggressive than the Goodyears that came on it new!
No doubt. I like it! That's the general, overall tread design I always look for. I think you'll be perfectly content...

Got lots of snow miles today. Ironically, leaving the mountain was a little tougher. Taco with AT's wasn't even worried! 20181226_140321.jpeg

No doubt. I like it! That's the general, overall tread design I always look for. I think you'll be perfectly content...

Got lots of snow miles today. Ironically, leaving the mountain was a little tougher. Taco with AT's wasn't even worried! View attachment 23031
Yeah, I think they'll work fine for me! Brother, you did get the snow!.......Driving the Taco is always fun.....jus a bit more fun in the snow!

Yeah, I think they'll work fine for me! Brother, you did get the snow!.......Driving the Taco is always fun.....jus a bit more fun in the snow!
Couple more little snow dumps and this storm is headed to you! But feel free to send it back! Haha

Couple more little snow dumps and this storm is headed to you! But feel free to send it back! Haha
We've been gettin off and on heavy rain today. I think all this moisture is gonna meet up with the cold front coming from up north and s'pose to change over to snow tomorrow morning. If it was a bit colder today we'd had a crap-load of snow to go wheel in!

Update on the Mickey Thompsons......great riding tire......lil noisier than the Goodyear Kevlars that came on the Taco.....no problems in last week's snow.....handle really well on ice......waiting on that 'big snow' to really test 'em out but so far very happy with them. We'll see how they wear.

Update on the Mickey Thompsons......great riding tire......lil noisier than the Goodyear Kevlars that came on the Taco.....no problems in last week's snow.....handle really well on ice......waiting on that 'big snow' to really test 'em out but so far very happy with them. We'll see how they wear.
Still alive?

We came up on 3,000 miles on the Deegan 38s. Very happy with them! Smooth ride....even wear....handle great in the wet....ice....snow. The tread cleans itself out pretty well whether it's snow or mud.

Back