midwest huntin season coming soon

smokinjoe

BEER ALWAYS GETS ME STUCK
here in Kansas dove season starts in 4 months just planted sunflower crop what do you do for your upcoming season prep

Work the dogs. Lots of pond swimming coming up (rivers are gonna be miving too fast with the snow melt starting). Calls hang up in my rearview, work 'em every time I stop. Gonna start working on all the blinds next month. Gotta get a new bow and target and tree stand and get practicing. Deer and elk camp starts second week of September. Can't wait

I hear you my slight addiction started with old Remington 870 and a blue wing teal now I have a 16 foot flat bottom jon boat with a 20 horse long shaft motor the boat is heated and has a stove we have a cell phone powered projector screen that we watch duck commander on the inside wall of he blind since we're out at 4 set up ready to rock n roll and this is only my 4th season lol

Yeah we hunt pits mostly. Got em dug out and framed up. Cut small Windows in the sides for our buddy heaters. Got layouts for stubble on water banks. They even have the battery powered back warmer.

We bag limits of Canadians/ducks in bean Fields do you see very many snow geese or sandhill crane?

I built mine mud motor and all started with a $500 lowe flat bottom then the rest is dead duck history

Back