Most Off Topic

WooD

WooD
I think I have possessed bed sheets!

I bought them a few months ago, and I fall asleep like always...get in bed and think about rolling over and be asleep before I have the chance. I'm talking seconds after my head hits the pillow.

Thing is with these new sheets I have most off the wall dreams that I guess last all night, hey I'm asleep so I'm not sure. I left them on the bed about a week, and thought to hell with it and threw them in the closet.

Got them out yesterday and washed them and put them back on the bed. Sure enough weird dreams are back. Not sure to give them to my mom to make something out of, burn them, or sage them.

I live alone, so nobody else has "slept" on them except me.

They look innocent enough.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073CWSLFF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tonight will be their last chance.

This isn't a Friday night dumpster thread.

It's honestly really weird. I know stuff can get in your mind, had a friend that would read the side effects of a prescription and she'd get most of them.

But, how could it be in my head if I'm sleeping?

"Sustainable product without compromising on the comfort and style. Made in a state of the art vertically integrated factory entirely powered by Solar and Wind energy"

Wind energy.......... captured souls, youre ****ed sir

Last edited:
Back