Mpg

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by ShugaShane562, May 22, 2018.

1. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

Wow, I pay 32$ a week with a 1500$ deductible with 100% coverage after the deductible and 50% before the deductible. Blue cross blue shield. Before Obamacare took effect, blue cross gave me a 10 year 32$ a week deal. Couldn't pass it up.

B-Man, Bojangles and Dec1968 like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

I'm averaging 18 mpg daily drive. About 20 miles total (5 miles to work and back twice a day)

Dec1968, B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I noticed today on the way home I'm jus a bit above 1/2 tank and gettin 23.6......I shudda took a pic to post.

Bogunn, lcarrasco212 and Dec1968 like this.
  5. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Just got back home from the trip. Filled up about a mile from the house last week, same tank got me home. ~370 miles round trip, 7,000' down to 1,000' and back, windy mountain roads between here and there. Says I averaged 19.7. Can't complain about that! I don't baby it. Haha!

B-Man, Bogunn, Dec1968 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’m getting between 19-21. And I don’t baby mine either.

B-Man and Dec1968 like this.
  7. whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Negative Nancy

2nd gen Tacomas have a 21 gallon tank. The only way you are filling with 21 gallons is if you ran the engine until it died from fuel starvation.

Take note of your next fill up and don't do partial fillups or don't count miles per reading on the fuel gauge (I got X miles after burning 1/4 tank).

B-Man, Bogunn and Dec1968 like this.
  8. OP
    ShugaShane562

ShugaShane562 Member

I did it again and I was definitely off the first time lol. I took a road trip it was 370 miles total I filled up 19 gallons. So it averaged right under 20mpg hauling camping equipment. So I'm good!

kp.taco likes this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member