Mud guards or mud flaps or nothing???

mcliebermam

Recently bought my first truck! Very excited and very happy, 2016 tacoma sr 4 door.

It didn't come with mud guards or mud flaps and I've noticed spray stains on the side of the truck.

Will guards or flaps protect against this?

Any recommendations?

I'm not off roading but I'd like to keep the truck clean. At least until it has more than 150 miles on it haha

Recently bought my first truck! Very excited and very happy, 2016 tacoma sr 4 door.

It didn't come with mud guards or mud flaps and I've noticed spray stains on the side of the truck.

Any recommendations?

I'm not off roading but I'd like to keep the truck clean. At least until it has more than 150 miles on it haha
Your going to get road spray wth wet weather. No way around that. Are you talking about on the outer edge of your wheel wells?

Hey Demo man! I am looking for fender moulding on the outer bottom edge of the fender well!! Toyota doesn't have anything yet! Will they ever? And who does? Not something big and bulky ... But thin smooth rubber moulding that fits right into the groove! :). It would look like this.... Thks
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1458629355.587447.jpg

Hey Demo man! I am looking for fender moulding on the outer bottom edge of the fender well!! Toyota doesn't have anything yet! Will they ever? And who does? Not something big and bulky ... But thin smooth rubber moulding that fits right into the groove! :). It would look like this.... Thks
View attachment 8415
Not sure how much is out there for the 16's. But Google fender flares. Should bring up who has them. Keeps us posted. I'm sure others will want to know.

Any recommendations?

I bought a set of weather tech mud guards from auto anything.com $80 took 20 min. To install and look great.

Back