Muffler delete

Still waiting on approval from my dad lol, I fixed my iron cross rear bumper that got slightly pulled off when I was towing by getting rear ended at a stop light haha, knocking the bumper back into place

If you were to come into my shop without a muffler, being an inspector, I would fail your inspection. Check you local and state laws on your exhaust before taking out our modifying anything. Then ask yourself, "Is it worth it"?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...ute&URL=0300-0399/0316/Sections/0316.293.html

"(a) No person shall modify the exhaust system of a motor vehicle or any other noise-abatement device of a motor vehicle operated or to be operated upon the highways of this state in such a manner that the noise emitted by the motor vehicle is above that emitted by the vehicle as originally manufactured."
Just to let you know, I lost interest halfway through... That's what she said

Well I live in GA anyways lol

Georgia code

"(c) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale any muffler which causes excessive or unusual noise or annoying smoke or any muffler cutout, bypass, or similar device for use on a motor vehicle or for any person to use, to sell, or to offer for sale any motor vehicle equipped with any such muffler, muffler cutout, bypass, or similar device. Any person violating this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."

It's illegal to have operate a vehicle in Georgia, and probably all of the other 49 states, with a loud exhaust. Cops can, and do write tickets for this. I have gotten a ticket for this in NJ. I was 18 and the ticket convinced me to put the stock exhaust back on my 240Z because it was a lot easier to drive around without having to worry about getting stopped all the time.

Fight the power as much or as little as you want. It can get pretty expensive doing obvious illegal mods to your vehicle.

It's like those stupid blue lights people put all over their cars and ride around with. Have at it. The fines they pay keep my taxes down.

Georgia code

"(c) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale any muffler which causes excessive or unusual noise or annoying smoke or any muffler cutout, bypass, or similar device for use on a motor vehicle or for any person to use, to sell, or to offer for sale any motor vehicle equipped with any such muffler, muffler cutout, bypass, or similar device. Any person violating this subsection shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."

It's illegal to have operate a vehicle in Georgia, and probably all of the other 49 states, with a loud exhaust. Cops can, and do write tickets for this. I have gotten a ticket for this in NJ. I was 18 and the ticket convinced me to put the stock exhaust back on my 240Z because it was a lot easier to drive around without having to worry about getting stopped all the time.

Fight the power as much or as little as you want. It can get pretty expensive doing obvious illegal mods to your vehicle.

It's like those stupid blue lights people put all over their cars and ride around with. Have at it. The fines they pay keep my taxes down.

You sure do love quotes haha

I've thought about doing a bypass on mine but if the shop catches it they will fail you on your inspection so I decided just to do a catback exhaust

Back