My '02 Tacoma Prerunner SR5

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by Ninjas in a Box, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm from North Carolina and an owner of a 2002 Tacoma Pre-runner. My wife's company had a Christmas dinner where every year they hand money and prizes. This last Christmas dinner, they were auctioning off a 2002 Tacoma Prerunner. It was originally used as a maintenance truck and does have some miles on it (310,000) but I heard that I could get another 300,000 out of it if I take very good care of it. Well long story short, we bought the truck for $4000. Fell in love with the truck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 05tacoma2wd

05tacoma2wd Member

Just take out the sticker and youll be fine.. tacoma all day..

4. OP
    Ninjas in a Box

Ninjas in a Box Well-Known Member

Actually, before I got the truck the company had the stickers removed from the truck. Looks a lot better.

5. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Well-Known Member

Hell yea looks like a doritos taco with the sticker lol

texastacoma likes this.
  6. 2004prerunner

2004prerunner Active Member

310k!! i love seeing numbers like that on this forum. gives me hope for keeping my truck for at least another 200k