My antenna wiggles!

You can take it off and put teflon tape on the threads and tighten it back down.

Try going in thru the fenderwell sounds like your screw that holds it is loose or missing.

Part Number 9008011545
Part Name BOLT, W/WASHER
MSRP $1.24
Core $0.00
Online Price $1.24
862296F.jpg

Try going in thru the fenderwell sounds like your screw that holds it is loose or missing.

Part Number 9008011545
Part Name BOLT, W/WASHER
MSRP $1.24
Core $0.00
Online Price $1.24
862296F.jpg
where u keep getting these diagrams from:w00t: do u have one that shows the audio cd player

Last edited:
I surf the net. Look under images until I find what I'm looking for. If it's been posted online it stays there pretty much. A lot of times I can punch in a part number and find it.

As for the audio CD player just what are you looking for? How to install? wiring diagram or the harder one to find "how to disassemble"? I believe Panasonic makes the stock player, not 100% on that.

Ive got a kenwood in my old ford escape its just a matter of switching it to my truck as well as buying the mounting bracket and a new housing for the head unit itself and ive found a sub box that fits behind my back seats. So the only thing holding me back is money lol

I surf the net. Look under images until I find what I'm looking for. If it's been posted online it stays there pretty much. A lot of times I can punch in a part number and find it.

As for the audio CD player just what are you looking for? How to install? wiring diagram or the harder one to find "how to disassemble"? I believe Panasonic makes the stock player, not 100% on that.

lookin for the wiring diagram

The onlu thing ive got in it as of now is aftermarket tweeters.. not sure what kind tho I got em for a steal in alabamer

Back