My first Tacoma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by indy_taco, Feb 26, 2019.

1. indy_taco

indy_taco Active Member

Hey all, just bought my first Tacoma on the 15th. It's a 2019 OR in cement. I've been in the Jeep world for the past 10 years so I'm no stranger to the offroad and modding scene. Just a new platform to play on lol. Ive also worked in the automotive industry as a prepper and currently a painter for the past 15 years. I've already done a few small things to the Taco but have bigger plans to come! Looking forward to exploring the forum and sorry for the ****ty iPhone pic, I'm no photographer. IMG_6467.jpg

OR17TRD, Spiff215, Jack Straw and 3 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome!

4. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Jack Straw, B-Man and indy_taco like this.
  5. Taco Obsessor

Taco Obsessor Well-Known Member

Way to get away from jeeps. They’re overrated. Tacoma’s are better. Nice truck too

6. OP
    indy_taco

indy_taco Active Member

Haha I loved my Jeep TJ and put a crap ton of work into it. It was the most offroad capable vehicle I've ever owned. We had a good sized group that would go wheeling almost every weekend but the group started dwindling and I was only driving the jeep a few times a year. I'm going to miss the crazy offroad stuff but I'm definitely enjoying how nice the Tacoma is and having a bed again. IMG_6516.jpg IMG_6554.jpg

7. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I use to have 2 TJ's one 97 and one 2000 . I kinda miss the 2000 it was 4.0 auto and a blast to drive.

8. OP
    indy_taco

indy_taco Active Member

Thanks! Ya mine was a 2006 with the 4.0 and a 6 speed manual. It would go anywhere I pointed it but it was pretty bare bones in the way of options. The Taco has me spoiled with all it's fancy electronics, smooth ride and power windows

9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

indy_taco and texasred like this.
  10. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Well-Known Member

Welcome bud! I really like the cement color

texasred, indy_taco and B-Man like this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family! Nice truck, and dont worry, we love sh*tty photos. As long as they are sh*tty photos of Tacos. ;)

12. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

indy_taco and B-Man like this.