need a secure bed cover

hoochhokie

I'm looking for a weather resistant secure bed cover for my 2011 dcsb Sport. I live in a condo so I can't take the cover off easily. Looking at this forum and other internet research I think I need a trifold. To make those secure, my understanding is I'll need to install a locking tailgate (e.g. pop n lock). Does that sound right? If so, any recommendations on a good cover? I think the BAK and Undercover Flex look like they'd be perfect. Also, anyone know of a place around Atlanta where I can go take a look at some options? Thanks for any help you can offer!

I'm looking for a weather resistant secure bed cover for my 2011 dcsb Sport. I live in a condo so I can't take the cover off easily. Looking at this forum and other internet research I think I need a trifold. To make those secure, my understanding is I'll need to install a locking tailgate (e.g. pop n lock). Does that sound right? If so, any recommendations on a good cover? I think the BAK and Undercover Flex look like they'd be perfect. Also, anyone know of a place around Atlanta where I can go take a look at some options? Thanks for any help you can offer!
Bakflip G2 is a good one. And yes you'll need a pop n lock to secure anything in your bed. I have a Rugged Cover trifold. But getting ready to buy the Bakflip.

Thanks Demo Man. Any reason you're switching from Rugged to the backflip?
Had this one for 6 yrs. took it off my 09' when I bought my 12. But I like how the Bakflip folds up against the cab giving me more available spacewhere the Rugged doesn't.

Back