Need help. Spacers? Suggestions?

Jtfortune3

JTFortune3
I know I need spacers cause I mounted 285/75/16 on my stock rims with a 3 inch lift and now the tires are touching upper suspension components. Would spacers be the way to go. Or would that cause rubbing on my fenders? 2009 tacoma

I would use .75-1.25in spacers, about two months ago I tried to fit 2in spacers and they rubbed on the cab mounts on the frame and made it undrive-able

that is one of the problems with bigger tires on stock rims, backspacing. I have 285/70's on SCS Stealth 6's w/ a 3" lift I only had to trim some plastic & do the cab mount chop.

I believe Spidertrax are the way to go :thumbsup:

Spider trax are nice but $$$ im running moda spacers 1,25in on all corners you can get them on amazon for $90 per axle and yes they are hub centric and no i have no vibration no rubbing no cutting

Spider trax are nice but $$$ im running moda spacers 1,25in on all corners you can get them on amazon for $90 per axle and yes they are hub centric and no i have no vibration no rubbing no cutting

Hey smokinjoe...can you post some pis of your truck? I'm runnning 18"x9" wheels w/ 265/60R18 tires and Bushwacker flares...I want to bring my wheels and tires out even with the flares. I was thinking of 1.25 on the rear and .75 on front. Anyway, pics and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Jtfortune3...what 3" lift kit did you go with?

Thanks.
Randy

Last edited:
What is the proper backspacing needed for a 3" lift? I'm doing research and only confusing myself. Backspacing, offset, ect....... Help from anyone would be great.

What is the proper backspacing needed for a 3" lift? I'm doing research and only confusing myself. Backspacing, offset, ect....... Help from anyone would be great.

not sure what your asking here

need to know what size tire your trying to fit with a 3" lift

some guys have 35's with 2" of lift but a lot of modification to the cab mount and fender flares

Back