Need tips on 2004 Toyota Tacoma V6

Hello all members!

Currently, I'm in the process of acquiring a used 2004 Toyota Tacoma V6 online, and my priority is to ensure a well-informed decision. I'm seeking your valuable expertise to guide me through essential verifications before finalizing the purchase.

The transaction involves buying from a different state, making it impractical for me to personally inspect the car. Additionally, the dealer is unfamiliar to me, and there are no reviews available about their services yet.

I kindly request your suggestions and advice, and if you need any further details to assist me, I'm more than happy to provide them.

For your reference, I have attached an image of the car below, I also have several other photos I received from various angles. The dealer assures me that the vehicle is in good working condition, has no accident history, and runs smoothly.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your insights and recommendations. Thank you for your time and assistance!
Thank you.

00v0v_9N1T5AT59vp_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg

00O0O_85jtoZAZZkZ_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg

00N0N_lYjTk0sm7n6_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg

00x0x_ie9dGpM1lQ1_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg

Curious. Why are the pictures not in the dealer's lot????

If you have the VIN, you could visit your local Toyota dealer to have them run the VIN. They should be able to provide a service/maintenance record of work done at Toyota dealers. Or the selling dealer could provide this information.

Trust but Verify.

Not sure why you would want to buy from eBay located in jersey city New Jersey. Lots of rust from pics. Really verify.

Hello all members!

Currently, I'm in the process of acquiring a used 2004 Toyota Tacoma V6 online, and my priority is to ensure a well-informed decision. I'm seeking your valuable expertise to guide me through essential verifications before finalizing the purchase.

The transaction involves buying from a different state, making it impractical for me to personally inspect the car. Additionally, the dealer is unfamiliar to me, and there are no reviews available about their services yet.

I kindly request your suggestions and advice, and if you need any further details to assist me, I'm more than happy to provide them.

For your reference, I have attached an image of the car below, I also have several other photos I received from various angles. The dealer assures me that the vehicle is in good working condition, has no accident history, and runs smoothly.
Hello everyone, my friend advised me to check Carfax alternative and confirm them before making any deal. Thankfully, I have seen that this car’s history is very clean. I only paid $15 for this. Thanks to my friend and everyone who contributed to this thread.

Here is the link to the report: https://detailedvehiclehistory.com/report/vin/5TEHN72N94Z326875

I'm eagerly looking forward to your insights and recommendations. Thank you for your time and assistance!
Thank you.

View attachment 39334

View attachment 39335

View attachment 39336

View attachment 39337
Why do you keep referring to a pickup truck as a car ? Are you from Nigeria by chance ?

Back