New 2019 Tacoma Limited is calling my name.

Thank you, sir. It's good to be here. I was in the Honda Element Forums with my last car and it was great. I am sure this forum will be every bit as useful if not more.

I couldn't wait any longer. I have been truck shopping for a couple of years now.

I am sure the 2020 will be awesome, though.

Never a bad time to get into a Toyota - enjoy the new truck, post pictures when you can and let us know what you need answered. Welcome [emoji869]

Hi, I am Woodroce and I am new here. I'm thinking of buying a new 2019 Tacoma Limited. I test drove it and I believe I am in love!

The dealer won't go below sticker ($42,782) and he is not giving me much on my trade (2005 Honda Element with 160K miles. They are giving me $2,400 for it.) I am going to follow advice I read in a thread on here and see If I can find a dealer somewhere else that has the exact same model and get them to compete against each other. But, I really love this exact truck. I don't know if I will find a dealer around that has it, but I'll try. I would think that they have wiggle room and this guy can come down below sticker.

What do you guys think? I will be reading other threads for more info, but while I am doing that, I figured I would start up a dialogue and see what happens. I also don't know about the difference between the Limited and oter Tacoma models, like the TRD. Is this Limited the right choice for me? I do love the leather seats and all the bells and whistles.

I will be using the truck as my daily driver. I commute 54 miles a day to work (round trip) over all paved but very hilly and curvy secondary roads that are usually pretty bad in the winter. I will probably get a cover for the bed as I might need to haul PA equipment and other items that I don't want in the weather. I also like to hunt, fish and do other out-of-doors dirty stuff, so having a 4WD pick up will be great! The Honda Element was better than one might think off-road, but I really want to be able to go places that the Element just couldn't go. A friend's cabin with a long, swampy, rutted driveway comes to mind.

Anyway...

Here she is!

1 1 1 Capture.JPG

1 1 1 Capturea.JPG
Its a beautiful truck no doubt about ! I'm on my second Toyota Tacoma and I've just always been a fan of Toyota, however that being said now a days Toyotas are super overpriced! Number one DO NOT pay sticker value for that truck, its isnt worth it, you can definitely bring that price down. I did it twice with my Tacoma's, they want you to walk away with a car, if they let you walk out dont make business with that dealer , they arent serious and are a ripoff, dont be afraid to take your hard earned money else where. And honestly the only difference between for example the Toyota trd off road / sport and the limited is probably the leather seats. Trd off road, and sport have navigation, JBL radio , sunroof off road package , all that stuff. You can get leather put in after market. And you'll get a cheaper truck for all the same bells and whistles, I'm telling you only difference is leather seats.lol trust me I was dying for a limited but the price just didnt make sense to me . For that price I can just get a full sized truck.

Hahaha I guess I posted to late ! Lol congrats on the new car. How much did you end up paying for it?

Hi Isabela,

I called other dealers and ended up with a price that I was happy with.

I have 950 miles on it and so far, I couldn't be happier. It is an awesome truck.

I am thinking about getting a tonneau cover. The fold up kind. I might also get black wheels for it. I want black rims!

Back