New 2019 Tacoma Limited is calling my name.

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by Woodroce, Apr 12, 2019.

1. n7narcosis

n7narcosis Well-Known Member

Never a bad time to get into a Toyota - enjoy the new truck, post pictures when you can and let us know what you need answered. Welcome

Isabela velez, Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Tacomas are the best. I've never been more satisfied with a vehicle, and I've had a butt-load if them.

Isabela velez, Lil G and B-Man like this.
  4. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome to the circus!

5. Isabela velez

Isabela velez Member

Its a beautiful truck no doubt about ! I'm on my second Toyota Tacoma and I've just always been a fan of Toyota, however that being said now a days Toyotas are super overpriced! Number one DO NOT pay sticker value for that truck, its isnt worth it, you can definitely bring that price down. I did it twice with my Tacoma's, they want you to walk away with a car, if they let you walk out dont make business with that dealer , they arent serious and are a ripoff, dont be afraid to take your hard earned money else where. And honestly the only difference between for example the Toyota trd off road / sport and the limited is probably the leather seats. Trd off road, and sport have navigation, JBL radio , sunroof off road package , all that stuff. You can get leather put in after market. And you'll get a cheaper truck for all the same bells and whistles, I'm telling you only difference is leather seats.lol trust me I was dying for a limited but the price just didnt make sense to me . For that price I can just get a full sized truck.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. Isabela velez

Isabela velez Member

Hahaha I guess I posted to late ! Lol congrats on the new car. How much did you end up paying for it?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. Scott Wyman

Hey Is! Havent seen you in a while. How ya been?

B-Man and Isabela velez like this.
  8. Isabela velez

Isabela velez Member

I've been good my friend , how about yourself ?

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  9. Scott Wyman

Living the dream, getting better every day and drivin my Taco every chance I get.

B-Man likes this.
  10. OP
    Woodroce

Woodroce Member

Hi Isabela,

I called other dealers and ended up with a price that I was happy with.

I have 950 miles on it and so far, I couldn't be happier. It is an awesome truck.

I am thinking about getting a tonneau cover. The fold up kind. I might also get black wheels for it. I want black rims!

5Saints and Scott Wyman like this.