New Bumper.

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by tacoma4life9077, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Just got my new body armor bumper put on my truck a few weeks ago and I love it. I think it looks great and it rides just as nice. Now i just need better fog lights also I was thinking about changing out the hood for just a normal one without the scoop on it any ideas about this? 20181204_160006.jpeg 20181204_155959.jpeg

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TacoKen

TacoKen Well-Known Member

That bumper for your Tacoma doesn't fit very well. Is it correct for your year?

texasred and Potts1521 like this.
  4. OP
    tacoma4life9077

tacoma4life9077 Member

Yeah it is for the correct year.

texasred and Crawdad like this.
  5. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

I put one of those on my 10, was a PITA to get aligned. Kept loosening and adjusting, cut a 2x4 and used with a floor jack to pick up, twist ect. till it finally looked ok enough to say 'feckit.' Lol

6. TacoBOB77

TacoBOB77 Well-Known Member

Looks very heavy duty! Any idea how much it weighs?

texasred, tacoma4life9077 and B-Man like this.
  7. OP
    tacoma4life9077

tacoma4life9077 Member

I think it was about 200lbs but dont quote me on that.

texasred likes this.
  8. Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

Dang dude that is Arnold Schwarzenbumper! If you rearend anyone with that they are toast and all you will need is a can of black touch up paint. Very cool!

9. TacoBOB77

TacoBOB77 Well-Known Member

With that much weight makes sense why it isnt leveled right maybe a bracket should be added for support and to keep it aligned correctly that uneven bumper would drive me crazy without doing anything about but thats just me it looks great tho next maybe a winch?

texasred likes this.