New clazzio leather

doja_khan

Before:
IMG_2409.jpg

After:
IMG_2413.jpg

Not sure I like the console cover but the seat cover quality and fit is better than expected. All the guys I dealt with at clazzio were awesome and were able to get me free embroidery. If you got the money then order custom leather covers. They are a lot more comfortable than the seats without them as well.

Before:
View attachment 17772

After:
View attachment 17773

Not sure I like the console cover but the seat cover quality and fit is better than expected. All the guys I dealt with at clazzio were awesome and were able to get me free embroidery. If you got the money then order custom leather covers. They are a lot more comfortable than the seats without them as well.

Looks great! I scrolled through their website a while back, wasn’t sure how I felt about the console cover either. lol
I still want to cover my seats while they’re still new and pretty. These are an option I’m looking at but the hot AZ sun and leather combination doesn’t sound great to my cheeks. [emoji23]

Looks great! I scrolled through their website a while back, wasn’t sure how I felt about the console cover either. lol
I still want to cover my seats while they’re still new and pretty. These are an option I’m looking at but the hot AZ sun and leather combination doesn’t sound great to my cheeks. [emoji23]

True, but these dark brown ones aren’t bad. Black would probably suck. I also have tint though. It was 80 here today

Back