New From FL.

Rider34

Hi everyone, im not new to tacoma's, just here.
I mostly use my Tacoma to take my bike to the tracks and trails, and minimal light trails in order to get in to the camping sites. (Not to crazy off-roader ) I haven't have the need of 4x4 so dint bother on getting one.
So I just picked up a 2016 SR5 and I might have some questions.
My previous was a 09 Tacoma TRD off road package.
Here is a shot os the day I traded in , my old and new truck.
Thanks and glad I found this site.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1457913328.847719.jpg

Hi everyone, im not new to tacoma's, just here.
I mostly use my Tacoma to take my bike to the tracks and trails, and minimal light trails in order to get in to the camping sites. (Not to crazy off-roader ) I haven't have the need of 4x4 so dint bother on getting one.
So I just picked up a 2016 SR5 and I might have some questions.
My previous was a 09 Tacoma TRD off road package.
Here is a shot os the day I traded in , my old and new truck.
Thanks and glad I found this site.
View attachment 8352
Welcome. Good looking truck.

If u dnt mind what did u get for ur trade and how many miles were on it and what condition? It looks good from the front! The '16 looks B.A. Congrats!

If u dnt mind what did u get for ur trade and how many miles were on it and what condition? It looks good from the front! The '16 looks B.A. Congrats!
Thanks my 09 was in good shape, and I always did the maintenance by the books
I had 137 k and they gave me $14k.
Funny thing is that we bought my wife car 1st on that Saturday then when I stopped by the dealer on Monday to drop some final paperwork I saw an SR access cab on the sales floor and asked the seller if they had double cabs ready for sale and then he took me to the back and there she was right off the truck waiting for me with only 7 miles

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1458008704.137759.jpg

Good deal. Ive been wondering what i can get for mine. While i love the color, the dark blue may as well b black. Scratches galor

Back