New from NC

Lwszabo

C39D7DF5-7042-479E-B84C-A217EA840251.jpeg New here but not to Tacoma’s. I’ve ownd 3 ( 2007 Prerunner double cab, 2009 regular cab, and my current 2018 SR double cab.)

My double cab SR is Silvef Streak and the only miss so far are added the Toyota dark satin alloys, Toyota bed liner, and tinted windows. Once I wear out the stock tires I’ll add some AT tires. Not sure where to go next! Here is a before and after the week I bought it.

View attachment 21523 New here but not to Tacoma’s. I’ve ownd 3 ( 2007 Prerunner double cab, 2009 regular cab, and my current 2018 SR double cab.)

My double cab SR is Silvef Streak and the only miss so far are added the Toyota dark satin alloys, Toyota bed liner, and tinted windows. Once I wear out the stock tires I’ll add some AT tires. Not sure where to go next! Here is a before and after the week I bought it.
Welcome to the forum. I like those SR5 wheels.

View attachment 21523 New here but not to Tacoma’s. I’ve ownd 3 ( 2007 Prerunner double cab, 2009 regular cab, and my current 2018 SR double cab.)

Nice upgrade. Congrats on Taco #3 and welcome!

Welcome. I love those wheels also. Those are sr5 wheels?Nice haven’t seen those before
I’m 99% sure they are SR wheels. They were an appearance package I think. The second I saw them in the dealer pamphlet I knew I had to have them. I think they are for a 2017 SR. I am good friends with the GM and head salesman at my local dealership so I got quite the deal on these, 4 new sensors, and lugs.

Back