New guy from NC.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pres91, Oct 17, 2018.

1. pres91

pres91 New Member

What’s up everyone. Names Chuck. Just purchased a 2012 Tacoma prerunner. 64,000 miles. Truck looks brand new in and out. Hoping to level the front here soon as my first mod.

Also what’s everyone’s opinions on first “must do” mods for these trucks?

IMG_5141.jpg

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. 5100’s in the front to level it. I would not use spacers in the coils. Looks like the truck has a few things already. Black wheels and bed cover. If it doesn’t have a bed mat that’s a great thing to have. Other than that it’s what your needs are.
    What are your plans with the truck? Off-road all the time? Daily driver? Somewhere on between?

4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Taco!

5. OP
    pres91

pres91 New Member

I’m looking into the 5100s now. What seems to be the cheapest place to buy? A bed mat will be something I’ll look into also. All the baseball gear sliding around in the back drives me nuts.

As far as plans. I’ll never off Road the truck. Just a daily I want to look good.

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

It already looks good for that.

Bogunn likes this.
  7. OP
    pres91

pres91 New Member

Thanks. Goal is to give it a better stance.

8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. That’s a fine looking truck, there’s really not much to add unless you just want to. I’d add a bed mat. OEM are around $100, DeeZee is just as good and about $30 less. Maybe black out the chrome Tacoma decals to give it a uniform look with the rims.
    Agreed with @OR17TRD, the truck already looks great as a daily driver.
    Use the 5100’s if you do level it out. Look around online, eBay and Amazon. Sometimes you’ll find a deal by digging a little.

pres91 likes this.