NEW HEADLIGHTS from Dealer FREE!~

Quarterhorsepower

RECALL! I took my 2005 into the dealer 2 days ago and mine are NOW on order. They will call when they arrive and will also do the install. They will also be the nicer upgraded units as they put in the newer Tacomas! You should have received a letter from Toyota regarding this. Both of my headlights show burning and cracks on the DRL's. There was no issue at the dealer. He took one look and said I qualify! Not bad Toyota! 10 year old truck with 145k miles and now I'm getting NEW CLEAR HEADLIGHTS!

Look at your headlights and if the DRL's are discolored or show a crack, YOU QUALIFY! Mine also have the typical foggy not so clear lens, even though its garaged every day. Now I will have nice NEW CLEAR lights! You can too!

While we're on this headlight topic...I found a lot of condensation in my headlights, should I be worried? 2012 ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1426120731.741916.jpg

While we're on this headlight topic...I found a lot of condensation in my headlights, should I be worried? 2012 View attachment 5069

Condensation in the head lights means you have a small crack in the lens somewhere or you don't have an airtight seal around the bulbs, to get the condensation to go away, turn your headlights on for a while, the heat will make it evaporate, I had the same problem on my 13 when first got cold here, I don't worry about it... What's the worst it can do...

Back