New inferno sport

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rebelman21, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Nice to see that you’ve lost a little weight.

#FightTheFUPA

OR17TRD likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

#fitbitionic
    I wonder how many people will get sent here when they put that in google and see this thread haha

Bogunn likes this.
  4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I’ve often wondered that with some of the insane posts about @kp.taco with my little pony and snorkel crap, @4wd and the wig stuff, etc.
    I’m sure there have been a lot of people googling random unrelated searches that have came up with Tacoma Forum hits. lol.

OR17TRD likes this.
  5. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

And they never left. @Crawdad was one of them.

Crawdad and Bogunn like this.
  6. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

What can I say? Ya'll are a homely bunch of weirdos but at least we're all throwed off together.

B-Man, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about us. Lol.
    That’s why you fit right in.

B-Man, Crawdad and OR17TRD like this.
  8. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

I like my 18. Its my first brand new vehicle in 20 years. I kept buying 2-6 year old trucks because of the huge prices. Luckily my 2013 F150 held its value, even though I had nothing but problems with the ecoboost. I only have about 500 miles on the Inferno. I took off on a motorcycle trip, left FL on June 7th, and currently in Eugene, OR heading up the coast today.

OR17TRD likes this.
  9. OP
    rebelman21

rebelman21 Member

I had no issues with my 16, and currently no issue with the 18. Did I mention I really like the inferno color??

bumpedmyhead likes this.
  10. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!