New member/Tacoma owner

joken

Bought a 2017 TRD Sport last year and am very happy with it except for the damn hood scoop. I drove it Elk hunting a couple weeks ago and on steep grades I had to guess where the road was. I wanted a base model white work/hunting rig and with my wife along this is what I ended up with. This truck will go anywhere I want to go. I'll get some TA's when these Toyo's wear out. I'd like to put a light bar on the rack if I ever find the time and ambition.
Toyota.JPG

Someone with an off road will give you their hood plus cash for it find a local group and post it. At least once a week someone in the 3rd gen group I'm in someone posts they want to trade their off road hood for a sport hood and never get any takers.

Welcome to the forum. Love the color.
Like someone posted above, see if someone would trade you.

Bought a 2017 TRD Sport last year and am very happy with it except for the damn hood scoop. I drove it Elk hunting a couple weeks ago and on steep grades I had to guess where the road was. I wanted a base model white work/hunting rig and with my wife along this is what I ended up with. This truck will go anywhere I want to go. I'll get some TA's when these Toyo's wear out. I'd like to put a light bar on the rack if I ever find the time and ambition.
View attachment 22342

Love the color ... same color I have IMG_1560.jpg

Back