Blasaraptor

I’ve had this 2010 Pre-Runner for almost two years. Honestly can say this is one of the best trucks I’ve had and I’ve Owned them all at one point from Dodge Ram to Silverado to an f250. But my question is. I never know where to start with mods any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum.
Where to start on mods depends on you. What you want done and which order you want to do it in. A lot of it depends on your budget too. If tight, start small, or save up until you can do whatever it is right. Don’t get something just because it’s cheap either. From a lift to lights. You get what you pay for usually.
There will always be another mod that you want to do. You’ll think you’re done and will see something else. It’s never ending. Lol.

I’ve had this 2010 Pre-Runner for almost two years. Honestly can say this is one of the best trucks I’ve had and I’ve Owned them all at one point from Dodge Ram to Silverado to an f250. But my question is. I never know where to start with mods any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum. Let’s see some pictures.

Welcome to the forum.
Where to start on mods depends on you. What you want done and which order you want to do it in. A lot of it depends on your budget too. If tight, start small, or save up until you can do whatever it is right. Don’t get something just because it’s cheap either. From a lift to lights. You get what you pay for usually.
There will always be another mod that you want to do. You’ll think you’re done and will see something else. It’s never ending. Lol.
+1

Welcome to the Forum!

Back