Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by chiefline, Feb 24, 2019.

1. chiefline

chiefline New Member

Hey guys what’s up. Just bought my first Tacoma 2 weeks ago. Didn’t take long to start mods on it. It’s a 2019 tacoma sport. So far I installed mud flaps, changed out the grill to a pro grill which totally changes the look for the better and i just raised the back of the drivers seat an inch which surprisingly makes a huge difference. It came stock with the bed cover, side step rails and sunroof. Things I don’t like already are the radio knobs which i think are just too shallow as I keep hitting a preset and changing my station if i use the knob to raise the volume. Also it’s hard to believe the engine has almost 300 horsepower as i am constantly on the gas looking for a little more power on the road. Other than that I can’t complain it’s a great midsize pickup that I’m proud to own. I’m sure I will be on this site often looking for advise. Thanks

OR17TRD, texasred, Bogunn and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Congrats on the '19 and Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of the Taco when you get a chance! We like pics!

texasred and chiefline like this.
  4. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Welcome. Mine runs better now that is has some miles on it. It’s something to do with all the computer bs they put on the now. Drive it hard and it will set the computer to your liking. There many people on here that will agree with me.

5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

texasred and B-Man like this.
  6. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

It lacks low end torque, keep smashing the skinny pedal.
    Drive it like a civic basically.

7. Bootlegger750

Bootlegger750 Member

Welcome

B-Man and texasred like this.
  8. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :)

texasred and B-Man like this.