chiefline

Hey guys what’s up. Just bought my first Tacoma 2 weeks ago. Didn’t take long to start mods on it. It’s a 2019 tacoma sport. So far I installed mud flaps, changed out the grill to a pro grill which totally changes the look for the better and i just raised the back of the drivers seat an inch which surprisingly makes a huge difference. It came stock with the bed cover, side step rails and sunroof. Things I don’t like already are the radio knobs which i think are just too shallow as I keep hitting a preset and changing my station if i use the knob to raise the volume. Also it’s hard to believe the engine has almost 300 horsepower as i am constantly on the gas looking for a little more power on the road. Other than that I can’t complain it’s a great midsize pickup that I’m proud to own. I’m sure I will be on this site often looking for advise. Thanks

Hey guys what’s up. Just bought my first Tacoma 2 weeks ago. Didn’t take long to start mods on it. It’s a 2019 tacoma sport. So far I installed mud flaps, changed out the grill to a pro grill which totally changes the look for the better and i just raised the back of the drivers seat an inch which surprisingly makes a huge difference. It came stock with the bed cover, side step rails and sunroof. Things I don’t like already are the radio knobs which i think are just too shallow as I keep hitting a preset and changing my station if i use the knob to raise the volume. Also it’s hard to believe the engine has almost 300 horsepower as i am constantly on the gas looking for a little more power on the road. Other than that I can’t complain it’s a great midsize pickup that I’m proud to own. I’m sure I will be on this site often looking for advise. Thanks

It lacks low end torque, keep smashing the skinny pedal.
Drive it like a civic basically.

Back