New old guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bluegrass Taco, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Bluegrass Taco

Bluegrass Taco Active Member

Howdy! Been at the off road game since I got my license in 1973. I'm on 4wd # 17, Toyota #5, and Tacoma #4. I'm just a couple years away from retiring. Still love to play in the dirt. I live about 20 miles southeast of Louisville Kentucky and frequent Red River Gorge, Black Mountain, and a few other off road parks within a days drive. Looking to find more off road enthusiast's in this area. latestpicwithwheels.jpg

2011 TRD OR Edition. V6/Auto, re-geared, 2-1/2" front lift, 2" rear. (Bilstien 5100's, Deavers AAL, OME 887's) American Racing Wheels XO 202 (Cast Iron Bucks) Cooper 285/75r16 STT PRO's (W/full size spare) Pelfreybilt aluminum front bumper, their standard rear...Pelfrybilt skids (alum) and AllPro sliders. Baja Designs fogs, 20" bar, and rear flush mounts. Warn VR12S winch with synthetic capable roller fairlead. Warn "Epic" hook. EBC Yellow brakes, and a full tool box of recovery gear.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Nice Tacoma. Glad to have you here. Welcome to the forum.

Bluegrass Taco likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Truck looks great!

5. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

That’s a nice setup! Welcome!

6. feistybro17

feistybro17 Member

Awesome, I like those tires though. Welcome to the forum!

7. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Welcome! Sweet Taco. Really dig the front grille/bumper combo.

8. Tacomania

Tacomania Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

9. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!