New rear bumper

Nogdog007

So I was hitting up the BK lounge last night and pulled past the window to pay. When I backed up I hit the pole behind me. Damage is actually fairly minor. But I think this is a sign to go ahead and replace that bumper. Do you guys have any sites to recommend to shop for am bumpers?

I hate how tight those corners are in a drive thru setting. I have the double cab long bed. I feel your pain.

I hate how tight those corners are in a drive thru setting. I have the double cab long bed. I feel your pain.
Yea was pretty pissed at myself. If it wasn't for being chrome I could fix it. The chrome didn't chip or flake so I don't want to mess with it and make it worse.

Yea was pretty pissed at myself. If it wasn't for being chrome I could fix it. The chrome didn't chip or flake so I don't want to mess with it and make it worse.

I had someone pull in front of me a few weeks ago and damaged my flawless front bumper. Insurance paid for it and I'm considering getting a blacked out steel bumper but I love the look of the painted bumper. Plus if I replace the front with Black I'd have to do the back to match.

Chrome looks great. Luckily they're fairly inexpensive. I wish the 2007 had a chrome front bumper setup but it wouldn't look right the way it's designed.

Good luck and at least it was an easy bump and not nasty.

So I was hitting up the BK lounge last night and pulled past the window to pay. When I backed up I hit the pole behind me. Damage is actually fairly minor. But I think this is a sign to go ahead and replace that bumper. Do you guys have any sites to recommend to shop for am bumpers?
You want aftermarket or OEM?

Aftermarket in the sense of customized. Don't want to break the bank but would like to ditch the chrome.

Back