New to forum

Hilborn

Hi, my name is Hilborn. I have a 2009 DCLB TRD Sport 4x4. I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My truck for now has a short list of DYI mods. I plan on going with a OME suspension and armour with a full list of other offroad goodies and gear in the near future.

Welcome to the forum. You have a great plan set for your truck, unlike me I'm figuring it out along the way.

I just saw the pics. Very nice truck. I wanna see more of that Shovel and Axe mount.

It was a little costly. It does keep my junk from sliding all over the bed of my truck. Gave me a spot to mount my axe and shovel. And since it's a Toyota part, I know it was going to fit corrrectly without having to modify my bed in any way.

It was a little costly. It does keep my junk from sliding all over the bed of my truck. Gave me a spot to mount my axe and shovel. And since it's a Toyota part, I know it was going to fit corrrectly without having to modify my bed in any way.

True I need one. Had a gas can spill over last week. It was 50/50 mix too. I have been looking for a use one for cheap since 2008.

Welcome. I always wanted a bed divider. Just can't see paying that much.
Aluminum channel cut depending on board size, double back tap to attach channel, and a 1 x 6 cut to fit.

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpeg
    IMG_2672.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2668.jpeg
    IMG_2668.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2670.jpeg
    IMG_2670.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
Back