New to Forums

BillK

I'm new to both Tacomas and forums. Thought I'd join in and see what's going with other Tacomas owners. Mine's a black 2013 Pre-Runner access cab, with four cylinder and auto. No major plans for mods, but I might add a set of side/step bars. Daily driver and useful for runs to Lowe's and to our R/C flying field.

Thanks. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I'll put a couple up, although it's a bone stock basic pre-runner. I'd been looking at the Tacoma for several years. Finally bit the bullet.

Hey, I have a question. Where's the best place on this forum to post photos showing a "how-to" for an interior mod? I've been a fan of XM radio

As I was saying before I hit the wrong button, I've been a subscriber to XM radio for about 7 years, and I'm really pleased about the installation in my Tacoma. Thought it might be of interest to someone.

Hey, I have a question. Where's the best place on this forum to post photos showing a "how-to" for an interior mod? I've been a fan of XM radio

"Aftermarket Products, Reviews, and Installations" this would be the best place for that. You can even post it on your own "Build Page"

Back