New to Taco and this Site...color????

Bodacious

Well looks like I'm going to try out a 2014 Tacoma 4x4. This will be my first mid-sized truck.
Talking with local dealers and the Exterior color I may want is Pyrite Mica. I would be ordering an Access Cab SR5 pkg. I can't seem to find out if the Sand-Beige is available with the Pyrite? Any help would be great.
Also I'd like to run larger nicer wheels and tires in the summer and the OEM set for winter (Northern Michigan). Any Suggestions for sizing? Is it difficult or costly to do a mild lift (2"-3")?
Not planning on ever leaving the blacktop on purpose, so mainly just a nice looking street set-up is what I'm after.

I've have white trucks for years....no regrets.......but I think I want a Black TRD. Honestly not crazy about any of the color choices. I more than capable of caring for a black vehicle, just wondering if the clearcoat over black is durable and will stand up frequent cleanings without turning into a swirling mess?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! I can help you with the lift question, the favorite around here is bilstien 5100s and a rear AAL. That would run you about 400 bucks.

Back