New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GreatCanadianTaco, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Afternoon lads . I’m picking up my first ever Taco tomorrow. 2018 cement grey TRD Sport . Loving all the great ideas on accessories.

Bogunn, OR17TRD and Crawdad like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new Tacoma. I like that color. Post pictures when you take delivery. Welcome to the forum.

4. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum!

5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome from Nebraska! Congrats on the purchase! Lookin' forward to seeing pics of 'er!

6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome. Congrats on the cement sport.

7. OP
    GreatCanadianTaco

GreatCanadianTaco Member

Thanks gents. I’ll be sure to post some pics tomorrow. Super stoked ! I’m trading in a 2012 f150 . It’s worked hard for me but I anticipated some major fixes in the near future . Time to upgrade to something that’s hopefully more reliable .

OR17TRD likes this.
  8. OP
    GreatCanadianTaco

GreatCanadianTaco Member

Here she is IMG_0550.jpg

vwgtiturbo and OR17TRD like this.
  9. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

10. vwgtiturbo

vwgtiturbo Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm incredibly jealous