New to the forum :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blake Aholelei, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Blake Aholelei

Blake Aholelei New Member

Pumped to learn more from y'all! Bought my dream truck I've had as a kid about a year and a half ago, moved from Hawaii to Idaho, have a kid on the way and my wife and I agreed it's time to sell it to get something more family friendly. I have very little knowledge when it comes to my 2001 Toyota Tacoma and I joined to get it valued at realistically what I should sell it at or tips to convince the wife to keep it ;). It's low in miles 106,350 is what it currently sits at. It's a four door, limited prerunner, with a TRD super charger in it! Such a fun truck absolutely love it, unfortunately doesn't do all that well in the snow being only all wheel drive (might also be cause I'm from Hawai'i and not used to driving in the snow) any help would be appreciated :)

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Blake Aholelei

[​IMG]

Gotta love Tacomas :rolleyes:

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :)
    Picture didn’t load.

B-Man and Blake Aholelei like this.
  5. OP
    Blake Aholelei

6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

Blake Aholelei likes this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Welcome

Blake Aholelei and B-Man like this.
  8. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Sweet! And welcome.

Where in Idaho? I was stationed at Mtn Home for 6 years but lived in Boise most of the time. Lotsa good J##ping, hunting, and fishing memories.

Blake Aholelei and B-Man like this.
  9. JASN

JASN Well-Known Member

Welcome.My Tacoma is completely family friendly it's taken me and my wife and several kids camping fishing everywhere we wanted love my 2014 Tacoma and if you drive more in the snow you might want some snow tires they really do help even my all-terrain bigfoot tires are better in the snow than my all-season Michelin tires were last year and we just got dumped in snow in salt lake my area got 8 inches so much fun to play in .

Sent from my SM-G892U using Taco Forum mobile app

texasred, B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  10. OP
    Blake Aholelei

I live in Coeur d’Alene! Oh yeah, such a beautiful state to do all of that

texasred and B-Man like this.
  11. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Welcome! Nice truck!

12. Welcome :)

13. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Great looking truck. Welcome to the forum.

14. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Beautiful up there! I have fond memories and I envy you.

B-Man likes this.