New to the group

sgtsancho

Hi everyone. I'm new to the group and this is only my second Toyota truck. I owned a 93 Toyota truck and now I own a 2001 Tacoma TRD Prerunner 2wd double cab. I bought it with 100000 miles. It was a one owner truck and in amazing condition. I can't wait to start working on it. I got an idea for my satellite radio off the mods discussion. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1487523976.644708.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1487523992.278526.jpg

Thanks. The only issue I'm having is at slow speeds when I brake it feels like abs kicking in but I don't have abs and their is no felling in the peddle. It's just some noise and that feeling in the rear. It hardly happens but it is driving me nuts.

How about a warped rotor or rear brake drum?? My wife's 2012 Subaru Outback had a similar problem... turned out to be a warped rear brake rotor. Problem solved when I put new pads and rotors on the rear. Local tire shop could not turn the one rear rotor... warped out of spec.!!

It has drums in the back and it only happens every once in a while. I need to take it in and have the brakes checked out

Back