new wheel spacers and rubbers!!!

smokinjoe

BEER ALWAYS GETS ME STUCK
just ordered new 1.25 inch wheel spacers for all four corners so I can fit my new 285/75/16 kelly tsr's I've read good things about them online does anybody know of anyone running them

I run Spidertracks 1.25" spacers up front on my truck. No problems...../ You don't really need them in the rear IMHO. but you can run em if you want.

Mine rub the back of the tire against the inner fender when turning. I have. 265/75-16 and 3 inches of lift. I tried to ads castor to gain clearance but it didn't remove all of my rubbing. I've been told the wheel spacers on stock rims is causing my rubbing.

I ran 265/75/16 and I've flexed all sorts of ways since Sunday cant get it to rub ive turned and flexed it ive jumped it no rub

I'll make sure I Drive the dog piss out of it and let everybody know when i set it up

I cut my front flaps so they rock guard my rocker panels rears are still on I have not aligned it since I put my lift kit on which is sad because I run in automotive business lol

Its all on very little rub up front on the lower fender liner trimmed now no problem its raining right now so maybe a little mud action tomorrow to try the new claws

I had to take front mud flaps completely off and trim the front inner wheel well but other than that they look amazing it has more ground clearance then my neighbors 01 Dodge 1500 with Nitto mud grapplers 33x12.50x20 just sayin it's a big taco i love it best thing i did yet

Mine rub the back of the tire against the inner fender when turning. I have. 265/75-16 and 3 inches of lift. I tried to ads castor to gain clearance but it didn't remove all of my rubbing. I've been told the wheel spacers on stock rims is causing my rubbing.

Did you mean to say you have 285/75/16? Cuz I got 265/70/16 on my 06 Tacoma short bed with a "3" Hell Bent Steel" spacer lift on the front and a "2" PepBoys Special block kit in the rear, and I have no problems with any rubbing. Thats why I thought that you meant to say 285 instead of 265.

Im trying to decide on whether to replace the rear blocks with AAL springs? Cuz the rear 2" block kit was just a quick fix until I could afford doing it a better way. I already got Bilstien 5100's on order...

Did you mean to say you have 285/75/16? Cuz I got 265/70/16 on my 06 Tacoma short bed with a "3" Hell Bent Steel" spacer lift on the front and a "2" PepBoys Special block kit in the rear, and I have no problems with any rubbing. Thats why I thought that you meant to say 285 instead of 265.

Im trying to decide on whether to replace the rear blocks with AAL springs? Cuz the rear 2" block kit was just a quick fix until I could afford doing it a better way. I already got Bilstien 5100's on order...

No, they are 265/75-16's for sure.

just put a little dab of gorrilla glue in between the two blocks and you're good to go lol just playin

Back