Next generation Tacoma to be shown at the Detroit auto show in January

So I "looked it up" and that's not the entire reason for the loss of the reg cab. Sure the government has mpg regulations, and the current reg cab wouldn't fit in those regulations, but these aren't in effect until 2017. Besides, it's still toyota's choice to drop reg cab not the government. The demise of the reg cab is partly due to its unpopularity, being over shadowed by sales of the ext and double cabs. Seems to me Toyota dropped their least profitable line to save money in the long run and avoid huge fines.

So I "looked it up" and that's not the entire reason for the loss of the reg cab. Sure the government has mpg regulations, and the current reg cab wouldn't fit in those regulations, but these aren't in effect until 2017. Besides, it's still toyota's choice to drop reg cab not the government. The demise of the reg cab is partly due to its unpopularity, being over shadowed by sales of the ext and double cabs. Seems to me Toyota dropped their least profitable line to save money in the long run and avoid huge fines.
Whonwants a reg cab anyways

Back