Nitto Mud Grapplers

jesssenc

Anyone else running mud grapplers on there Tacoma? Are there any big dislikes about graps that people don't like?

Anyone else running mud grapplers on there Tacoma? Are there any big dislikes about graps that people don't like?

From what I've heard M/Ts are rough. I guess the way the front suspension is set up makes it grab ruts in the road like crazy. The manager at the 4wheelparts I use talked me out of them and into a more aggressive A/T. I'm interested to see what people who have actually had them think though.

From what I've heard M/Ts are rough. I guess the way the front suspension is set up makes it grab ruts in the road like crazy. The manager at the 4wheelparts I use talked me out of them and into a more aggressive A/T. I'm interested to see what people who have actually had them think though.
Yeah me too, because I'm thinking about getting them.

They are LOUD and your truck will feel like it's on wooden wheels at slower speeds like in a parking lot or driving through a fast food line.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

I have Terras on my Tacoma but my girlfriend had Mud Grapplers on her Tundra. Those are some rough tires.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Taco Forum mobile app

I had 35" trail grapplers on my Silverado with 22s and they were a lot better than I thought they were goin to be as far as ride and noise.. I mean you could hear them but they didn't roar like mud grapplers

My trail graps are not bad at all. Not too overly load on the road and rides just fine for 35x12.50 on 22s.

Back