Not looking to break any rules, but got cool little stuff for sale on Ebay

LukesDecals

Hey members/admins/anybody. I am Lukes Decals and I understand there are many strict rules about selling things on forums.I am based off of Ebay and make a few stickers specifically made for Tacoma fans. I am definitely still expanding, and looking for some Tacoma enthusiasts to explore my range of rather unique stickers. I am not trying to suck money of a deep hearted Tacoma group, everything is about $3 with free shipping. I looked for selling rules but could not find any, could somebody point me in the right direction here?

Hey members/admins/anybody. I am Lukes Decals and I understand there are many strict rules about selling things on forums.I am based off of Ebay and make a few stickers specifically made for Tacoma fans. I am definitely still expanding, and looking for some Tacoma enthusiasts to explore my range of rather unique stickers. I am not trying to suck money of a deep hearted Tacoma group, everything is about $3 with free shipping. I looked for selling rules but could not find any, could somebody point me in the right direction here?
Send a message to Nathan, the board Budda, or mrproduxn who sells on here and would know the rules.
Looking forward to see whacha got.

Send a message to Nathan, the board Budda, or mrproduxn who sells on here and would know the rules.
Looking forward to see whacha got.
Thanks for the scoup! I'm glad somebody is looking forward to it. I can't link things yet, however, if you are really interested I am already on the first page of results when you search for 'taco sauce only' on Ebay I personally find that a hilarious thing to have on a tacos gas cap! Ive got a few more Tacoma ones, if you click past that listing to my ebay store. I've had 5 sales so far, its safe to say if you order, your envelope will be double or triple packed btw. have a nice day!

Just bought your Tacoma life sticker, nice work.
I really appreciate it! Will be shipping tomorrow, Monday, April 1st! I may or may not have included an extra for ya :);) I am rapidly expanding and looking for new ideas on materials and designs.

I am not able to post links yet, but the regular ebay address plus that is my store. admin may I have mercy for this. /usr/lukes-decals

Thanks for the scoup! I'm glad somebody is looking forward to it. I can't link things yet, however, if you are really interested I am already on the first page of results when you search for 'taco sauce only' on Ebay I personally find that a hilarious thing to have on a tacos gas cap! Ive got a few more Tacoma ones, if you click past that listing to my ebay store. I've had 5 sales so far, its safe to say if you order, your envelope will be double or triple packed btw. have a nice day!

I may be one of your 5 sales. I got the taco sauce only. I found that also very funny.

I may be one of your 5 sales. I got the taco sauce only. I found that also very funny.
Thankyou very much!! I tend to accept very good offers specifically from repeat customers, so if you see anything you like, visit that "make an offer" button. good luck I hope you love it! be sure to apply on a clean dry surface, any dust will be a bubble.

Back