Odd Conversations you have had...

B.C.

We've all had them, an odd conversation.
I seem to get into many of them, and today it started with questions from a customer.
This young woman started by asking me if I was straight. Answered, yes I am straight.
Well then what do men want in a female partner? My answer, that depends on the guy, no two are the same. Then she asked what women from TV I find "Hot" . After I mentioned many names, she gave me a puzzled look, and exclaimed that she didn't know a single person I named.
I replied with "Maybe there is part of your problem in finding a man then".

It is always awkward having personal conversations with customers, because I try to keep it professional. Today's conversation seemed extra awkward for me. But in the end she thanked me, and said she was going to google those women, and it might give her some insight into the male brain. Problem there is, I don't think like most men, and my idea of HOT, likely isn't that of most guys.

We've all had them, an odd conversation.
I seem to get into many of them, and today it started with questions from a customer.
This young woman started by asking me if I was straight. Answered, yes I am straight.
Well then what do men want in a female partner? My answer, that depends on the guy, no two are the same. Then she asked what women from TV I find "Hot" . After I mentioned many names, she gave me a puzzled look, and exclaimed that she didn't know a single person I named.
I replied with "Maybe there is part of your problem in finding a man then".

It is always awkward having personal conversations with customers, because I try to keep it professional. Today's conversation seemed extra awkward for me. But in the end she thanked me, and said she was going to google those women, and it might give her some insight into the male brain. Problem there is, I don't think like most men, and my idea of HOT, likely isn't that of most guys.
I'm with you there. I dont think like other men either. I'm very down to earth. Big boobs and butts aren't what turn me on.

I'm with you there. I dont think like other men either. I'm very down to earth. Big boobs and butts aren't what turn me on.

I've done countless photo shoots with multitudes of girls wanting to update their portfolio. I'd say at least 85% have fake boobs, and too many have tattoos. I have tattoo's. but I'm not crazy about them on girls.

Something small and cute is cool, but many have full sleeves, and one absolutely gorgeous girl had one that ran from her shoulder to her knee.

My ex, before she got hooked on opioids. We were together about 28 years.

DSC_4002a-L.jpg

Kate Hudson is about as flawless as they come...to me.

A%20KATE-XL.jpg

Back