Off road in Ensenada BC

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by joefsncz, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

We’re all here because we love our Tacoma (or because we’re having problems with them). It’s awesome being able to get ideas for mods or advice when they’re jacked up.
    I’ve owned 4x4 trucks since I’ve been driving and have had 7 Tacoma’s over the years but I’m definitely not an expert on any subject here. We all have input and experiences we can bring to the discussion though.
    And I love that color on the TRD Off Road joefsncz. Great looking truck.

BIRDSLAYER, joefsncz and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. WEX

WEX Well-Known Member

Yep. I work at a Walmart warehouse and make good money. Enough to have no debt and put half up front for my truck. And you.... Mr unknown occupation..... ashamed of what you do??

4. WEX

WEX Well-Known Member

I bet you shop there.

Do you know how many veterans Walmart has hired? What are you saying about them? How many vets has your employer hired? Has the company you worked for donated millions upon millions each year to disaster relief, Children’s Miracle Network, or their community? How many people do they help on a daily basis?

Yeah.... I thought so.
    Walmart is a damn good company that cares about people. Cares about it communities. Cares about this country’s veterans. Think about that next time you feel like being disrespectful.

joefsncz and Bogunn like this.
  5. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

Damn, at first I was gonna say be careful in ensanada (cartel) they'll take yer shit and leave you naked in the desert! But now I lost track of where I was goin... I love Wal-Mart. How many other stores sell beer, bait and ammo under the same roof?

joefsncz and Bogunn like this.
  6. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bimart and Fred Myers just to to name two.

7. OR17TRD

I don’t shop there and won’t. I’m not going to get into it with you about this again. Agree to disagree on Walmart and their business tactics.

JonRod likes this.
  8. OR17TRD

Lol you are something else.

JonRod likes this.
  9. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

First largest Company in the USA...second USPS...!!!!

Bogunn likes this.
  10. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

How did I miss this ? Look dude I'm not "talking a big game about kicking ass". Take your statement about "We are all guilty of embellishment". I didn't miss it, I read it so what, it doesn't pertain to me because I don't embellish anything I post , pictures/videos etc; Why you have a problem with it is beyond me & no bullshitter, but you more or less called me a liar for what I posted so yeah I take offense to you're continued blather about what's real & what's not , so if you think I'm all talk my offer still stands, come to san diego & talk to me like you've typed to me here & I will indeed knock you on your ass...I don't threaten...

& I believe you don't pretend to be something your not, I was told you were an asshole & you've proven this to be true so at least your honest about yourself , so go forth & enjoy your truck ...

11. WEX

WEX Well-Known Member

Like I said. I don’t think you’d be knocking anything down. You aren’t scary bud. You were told I was an asshole, lol, by some other crybaby I assume. Someone else who had to be called on their bullshit. People tend to not like you when you confront them with the truth.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  12. cw2metz

cw2metz Member

This has been very entertaining.

Bogunn likes this.