OfFsEt WhEeLs!! Help!!

apr97

IMG_3003.jpg
I plan on buying these wheels for my 03 Tacoma here soon. Offset is -5.

What I need too know is how they will fit on the truck. What's minimum and maximum offset I can have?

On stock size tires on your 1st gen anywhere between +30 and -6 will be ok. The lower the offset the more the wheel will stick out. -5 will stick out 1.38" giving a wider stance

On stock size tires on your 1st gen anywhere between +30 and -6 will be ok. The lower the offset the more the wheel will stick out. -5 will stick out 1.38" giving a wider stance

I wanna have some stance but not the 12.5 wide wheels with 3" spacers stance. Lol. So the -5 offset will give me an inch more stance, correct?

I wanna have some stance but not the 12.5 wide wheels with 3" spacers stance. Lol. So the -5 offset will give me an inch more stance, correct?
Yes -5 off set will push it out. Are you planning on keeping the tires or getting new ones? They are 8" wheels stock is 7" so it's going to be about 2" further out than stock.

You have a 3.4L 4x4. I would put some 265/75/16 on it with the wider wheels the tires will look good and make a stronger bead.

Back