OME Darker Leaf Pack

RonFad

Hi
Has anyone here running the OME Darker Leaf Packs ?
If so how are they doing any noise, binding, or other issues?
I am planning on getting a set big reason is they match my budget.
Thanks

@Crawdad dont you have Dakers?
Indeedy doody...
My 1 and only complaint was that they got noisy after a couple of years. That being said, my truck doesn't have an easy life. Between each leaf pad, I had an impressive amount of crud built up. It just took some scraping and cleaning, slapped some grease on the pads and silent ever since. And, to be fair, this would've happened to any leaf pack... it's just maintenance on an abused truck...
Otherwise.... great flex, great carrying loads, I think they may have settled a half inch, if not less, in the last 2+ years of oh-so-much abuse... no legitimate complaints here! Haha

Thank you for the input. I plan on new shocks and springs and they are in the budget so I can save for new sliders old ones off my gen two are crap and hard to reto fit.
Indeedy doody...
My 1 and only complaint was that they got noisy after a couple of years. That being said, my truck doesn't have an easy life. Between each leaf pad, I had an impressive amount of crud built up. It just took some scraping and cleaning, slapped some grease on the pads and silent ever since. And, to be fair, this would've happened to any leaf pack... it's just maintenance on an abused truck...
Otherwise.... great flex, great carrying loads, I think they may have settled a half inch, if not less, in the last 2+ years of oh-so-much abuse... no legitimate complaints here! Haha

Well I went and ordered from Headstrong the Bilstein 5100 shocks with ome 888 springs for the front and 5100's with the Dakars medium duty leaf pack. I will be putting on some weight on the front and not so much in the back that's why I went with the medium leafs.

Well I went and ordered from Headstrong the Bilstein 5100 shocks with ome 888 springs for the front and 5100's with the Dakars medium duty leaf pack. I will be putting on some weight on the front and not so much in the back that's why I went with the medium leafs.

Sounds great.
Please update on the results and ride when done.
Cheers

Back